Pylontech US3000C 48V LiFePO4 battery
The US3000C 48 Volt 3.5kW from Pylontech is a ESS solar battery system ideal for residential use. The US3000C is developed with its own lithium iron phosphate cells to ensure the highest safety value and longest possible life cycle. A built-in battery management system (BMS) works to manage and monitor battery cell information including voltage, current, and temperature.
The combination of Pylontech lithium batteries and Victron inverters has been tested and certified by both Victron and Pylontech R&D departments. The US5000 communicates with the Cerbo GX via the BMS type A cable. When connected, the battery is recognized as a Victron compatible device and populates on the device list, just like your Victron charge controller or inverter.
- 16+ year battery life expectation
- Vertical industry integration ensures a cycle life of 6000 cycles
- Deliver up to 3.5kWh with single module
- Modular design for ease of installation and expansion
- Near-seamless integration with Victron equipment
- Provides pre-charge function to protect the ESS system from surge current
- Up to 16 units can be stacked in parallel
- With a Pylontech Low Voltage Hub (LV-HUB) you can combine 6x16 battery stacks in communicating bank