Pylontech RT12100G31 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 battery
- Did you Know?
Pylontech's 12.8V 100Ah 1280Wh lithium iron phosphate battery is ideal for marine and mobile applications. The RT12100G31 is a drop-in replacement for AGM or lead-acid batteries, providing 200% the power at a 40% lower weight.
With an impressive lifespan of more than 4500 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of discharge temperatures from -4°F - 140°F, the Pylontech RT12100 is our recommendation for those needing a small, lightweight lithium iron phosphate battery with excellent built-in communications, a highly reliable BMS, and straightforward integration with Victron Energy equipment.
- Advanced BMS monitors and protects from over-charge/discharge, excess current, and high/low temperatures while managing each cell's allow-to-charge/discharge state, balance, and voltage.
- I/O output for ATC & DTC external control.
- CAN bus protocol for closed-loop communication.
- Seamless integration with Victron GX devices.
- Operates as a self-contained drop-in battery when charged at ≥14.0v.
- Built-in heating element with automatic activation and manual control via dry contact, CAN bus, or Bluetooth.
- Connect up to 16 batteries in parallel.
- IP67 enclosure, no separate battery box needed.
- UL 1973 Certified.
- Standard Group 31 size.
Are you looking for the ideal lithium battery for your application? Just ask our helpful team.
The combination of Pylontech lithium batteries and Victron inverters has been tested and certified by both Victron and Pylontech R&D departments. The RT12100G31 communicates with the Cerbo GX via the BMS type A cable. When connected, the battery is recognized as a Victron-compatible device and populates on the device list, just like your Victron charge controller or inverter.
For those already using Victron Energy inverters/chargers, solar charge controllers, and other equipment, the seamless integration and communication with Pylontech batteries offer a great user experience.