Pylontech UP2500 24V Lithium Battery
The UP2500 is Pylontech’s 24V, 2.8kWh rack-mount lithium battery, ideal for use in battery backup systems for network and telecom security applications, as well as any system requiring 24V DC power, such as mobile RV applications. A single 24V battery is a superior option for balancing and cabling rather than creating a 24V bank from 12V batteries. The UP2500 is ideally sized for many existing 24V systems, while its ability to scale means it can adapt to a wide variety of system sizes.
- Advanced BMS monitors and protects from over-charge/discharge, excess current, and high/low temperatures while managing the allow-to-charge/discharge state, balance, and voltage of each individual cell.
- CAN bus protocol for closed-loop communication.
- Seamless integration with Victron GX devices.
- Long life span, offering up to 6,000 cycles at 90% depth of discharge.
- Stack up to 20 units in parallel for 56.8kWh.
- Backward compatible; upgrade capacity in the future by simply adding new modules to an existing bank.
- Native 24V for easy mobile usage.
- Integral mounting tabs ensure compatibility with standard 19" server racks.
Looking for the ideal lithium battery for your application? Just ask our helpful team.