Zeus High-Energy Alternator Regulator
The Zeus by ARCO is an advanced alternator regulator that provides real-time feedback with the mobile app. It intelligently optimizes both alternator control and battery charging. Onboard Bluetooth connectivity allows for on-the-fly performance feedback, engine load parameter adjustments, and access to historical data.
The Zeus supports 12, 24, 36, and 48V power systems. Compatible with LiFePO4, AGM and lead acid batteries. Choose from pre-set charge algorithms or fully customize the voltage, current, and temperature parameters using the ARCO app.
Need help or have a question down the road? It's easy to share your data logs to identify problems, tweak settings, and reduce system downtime.
- Wireless Bluetooth communication to mobile app for easy setup, real-time monitoring, and firmware updates.
- Choose from pre-set charge profiles or dial in specific parameters to meet your battery's particular requirements.
- NMEA 2000 connector or CAN-Bus via RJ45 allow full integration into your existing systems.
- Connect to a Victron GX device via Ve.Can to view live performance.
- Measures SOC and can act as a stand-alone battery monitor.
- Generator Mode maximizes the alternator's output when the transmission is in park, effectively replenishing your battery bank.
- Dedicated disconnect input from external BMS.
- Includes battery and alternator temperature probes.
- Harness compatible with N & P type alternators.
- Create alternator output RPM curves in real-time on the mobile app.
- Monitor a second battery shunt.
- Zeus includes 2 thermistors, alternator and battery harnesses.