Pylontech US3000C 48V LiFePO4 battery
The US3000C is a 48Volt, 3.5kWh rack-mount lithium battery, ideal for use in home standby or residential energy storage systems, hybrid generator systems, and mobile or portable power applications.
Pylontech-designed and manufactured battery cells ensure a lifespan of 8,000 cycles, 100A/module continuous discharge current.
The combination of Pylontech lithium batteries and Victron inverters has been tested and certified by both Victron and Pylontech R&D departments. The US3000 communicates with the Cerbo GX via the BMS type A cable to share critical battery health and performance data with the rest of the system, ensuring batteries stay balanced and appropriately charged.
- Advanced BMS monitors and protects from over-charge/discharge, excess current, and high/low temperatures while managing the allow-to-charge/discharge state, balance, and voltage of each individual cell.
- CAN bus protocol for closed-loop communication.
- Seamless integration with Victron GX devices.
- Integrated soft-start function
- Long life span, offering up to 8,000 cycles at 95% depth of discharge.
- Stack up to 16 units in parallel.
- Using a Low Voltage Hub (LV-HUB), connect up to 40 batteries for 140kWh.
- Backward compatible; upgrade capacity in the future by simply adding new modules to an existing bank.
- Robust 10-year warranty.
- UL 1973 Certified.
- Integral mounting tabs ensure compatibility with standard 19" server racks.
Looking for the ideal lithium battery for your application? Just ask our helpful team.