Scanstrut Vertical Cable Seal
Free Shipping on all Scanstrut Products
This IP68-rated vertical entry cable seal by Scanstrut provides clean and quick cable routing for roof penetration for solar atop RVs, camper vans as well as boats. A dome-shaped profile provides a robust, impact-resistant design and an additional water shield. The DS30-P-BLK Vertical Cable Seal is designed for cables from 9-14mm (0.35-0.55 in), and connectors up to 30mm (1.18in).
Captive nuts in the base make for an easy assembly. Each unit has pre-drilled and blank inner seals to make your installation easy.
Tapered bung forms a watertight seal. All units are supplied with a closed-cell base seal - 100% waterproof. The split-seal option does not require connector removal during installation.
- Easy and reliable installation
- 100% watertight
- Install without removing the cable connector
- Pre-drilled, blank, and split bungs included
- Designed for a range of cable diameters and with options for 16mm to 40mm connectors
- Captive nuts make for easy assembly and also allow for reliable repeat installations.
- Made with UV- stable and hard-wearing materials
- No messy sealant on bungs