Lynx Smart BMS
The Lynx Smart BMS is a dedicated Battery Management System for Victron Lithium Smart Batteries. Designed to integrate seamlessly with the Lynx Distributor and Lynx Power-In, the Lynx Smart BMS enables better access to data from connected Victron Lithium Smart Batteries and other Lynx devices. Lynx Smart BMS protects connected batteries from over or under-voltage while actively managing your overall power system.
- Built-in 500A contactor, used as a fall-back safety mechanism, and also available as a remote controllable main systems switch.
- Battery monitor, indicating the state of charge, voltage, current, historical readouts of battery data, and more.
- Monitoring of fuses in connected Lynx Distributor modules.
- A pre-alarm signal provides a warning before the system shuts down, for example, low voltage on a connected Victron Lithium Smart Battery cell.
- An aux terminal with onboard power supply provides short-term power to an external device, such as a GX device. In the event of a condition that triggers the Smart BMS to shut down loads to protect your valuable battery system, your GX device will still be fed data for up to 5 minutes, allowing for detailed troubleshooting.
- Can be configured to work with 12V, 24V, or 48V battery setups.
- Built-in Bluetooth enables easy setup and monitoring via Victron's VictronConnect App.
- Local and remote monitoring can be enabled using a Victron GX device, such as the Cerbo GX, via Bluetooth or a hardwired VE.Can connection.