SmartSolar MPPT RS
- Sizes and Configurations
- Product Highlight
The SmartSolar MPPT RS is a 48 V solar charge controller with a wide 80-450 VDC operating solar voltage input and either 100 A, or 200 A output. Great for use in off grid or energy storage system where maximum battery charging power is required.
The SmartSolar MPPT RS solar charge controller is an ideal solution for systems with large series connected PV arrays charging 48 V DC battery banks. Available in a 5.76kW and 11.52kW model, features include:
- Independent MPPT tracking inputs (two trackers in the 450/100, four trackers in the 450/200
- Set up, manage, and view at-a-glance information, such as battery voltage and current, PV voltage and current, and 30 days of historical data and trends using the VictronConnect app.
- Full galvanic isolation between PV and battery connections for added safety.
- Front display shows battery volts, charge current, and voltages from both arrays individually and device status, including any possible error codes.
- Fully programmable battery charging parameters via the VictronConnect app.
- Programmable relay and options for remote temperature and voltage sensing.
Which Victron solar charge controller is the best solution for your energy system? Ask us. We're here to help.
The MPPT RS SmartSolar is available in a 5.76kW and 11.52kW model, features include a wide 80-450 VDC operating solar voltage input,
Equipped with VE.Can bus ports, the MPPT SmartSolar RS charge controller can communicate with additional SmartSolar RS & VE.Can MPPT units. Additional units are easily “daisy chained” to each other using an RJ45 cable.
When connected to each other, all individual charge controllers synchronize their charge stages. They can also send their data, via the same cable, for monitoring to a GX device, such as the Cerbo GX or GlobalLink 520.
Victron MPPT solar charge controllers use a Maximum Power Point Tracking algorithm to improve solar harvest, no matter the day’s weather or environmental conditions (low morning or evening light, cloudy sky, partial shading).
The MPPT SmartSolar RS charge controller uses multiple, independent MPPT trackers to further optimize solar performance. Independent trackers maximize solar yield from separate PV arrays (such as one facing east and one facing west) to get the greatest possible output by capturing light in the morning and evening. The 450/100 is equipped with two independent MPPT trackers offering a total charge potential of 100A, while the 450/200 boasts four independent MPPT trackers and an impressive maximum charge capacity of 200A for combined solar arrays in excess of 10,000W.