SmartSolar MPPT 75/10 up to 100/20
- Did you Know?
Using the latest, fastest technology, Victron SmartSolar charge controllers maximize energy harvest from your solar panels while intelligently charging your batteries in the shortest possible time. The SmartSolar MPPT maintains battery health, extending its life.
These smaller MPPTs (75/10, 75/15, 100/15 & 100/20) have Load Output functionality. Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. The load output is short-circuit proof. Alternatively, an intelligent battery management algorithm can be chosen.
- Built-in Bluetooth to set up, monitor, update, and synchronize multiple SmartSolar charge controllers using the VictronConnect app.
- VE.Direct port for a wired data connection to a Cerbo GX, laptop, or other devices.
- Automatic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) to optimize solar harvest in less-than-ideal weather and environmental conditions.
- Outstanding efficiency, exceeding 98%, and full output current up to 104°F.
- Choose from 8 pre-set charge algorithms or fully customize the charge voltages, stage duration, and charge current for your exact battery chemistry using the VictronConnect app.
- Over temperature protection and power derating when the temperature is high, as well as PV short circuit and PV reverse polarity/PV reverse current protection.
Related Reading >>> Victron MPPT Solar Charge Controllers Explained
The SmartSolar MPPT 75/10, 75/15, and 100/15 are designed for 12V and 24V battery banks. The SmartSolar MPPT 100/20 is capable of 12V, 24V, or 48V. The name of each Victron solar charger reflects the maximum PV voltage and the maximum battery charge current. For example, the Smart Solar MPPT 75/15 has a maximum PV voltage of 75V and can charge the battery with a maximum of 15A.
Solar chargers have a reputation for boiling (overcharging) or undercharging batteries. Meanwhile, every battery comes with a spec sheet that identifies an ideal charge algorithm to maximize that battery's performance over time. Victron SmarSolar MPPT solar chargers allow you to choose a preset charging algorithm for your battery type, such as lead acid, AGM, or LiFePO4, or set very specific charging parameters based on your battery's unique needs to ensure a full charge, every time.
The built-in Bluetooth connection on SmartSolar MPPTs is enabled via the free VictronConnect app. From the app, see how many Watts of power are being generated in real-time, trends in consumption, as well as current battery voltage and state of charge. You can also adjust settings directly from the app, such as adjusting the maximum charge current. In short, SmartSolar MPPT solar charge controllers maximize solar performance and extend the life of your battery using built-in features that wisely manage the charging process.
Related Reading >>> What's the difference between a PWM vs. MPPT Solar Charge Controller?