Pylontech US5000 48 Volt LiFePO4 Battery
The US5000B 48V 4.8 kWh lithium iron phosphate battery from Pylontech can be used to support reliable power for various types of equipment and systems.
USP5000 has a built-in battery management system (BMS), which can manage and monitor cell information including voltage, current, and temperature. It is 95% dischargeable and almost infinitely expandable.
The combination of Pylontech lithium batteries and Victron inverters has been tested and certified by both Victron and Pylontech R&D departments. The US5000 communicates with the Cerbo GX via the BMS type A cable. When connected, the battery is recognized as a Victron compatible device and populates on the device list, just like your Victron charge controller or inverter.
- Modular design for ease of installation and expansion
- Higher usable capacity resulting in less battery modules installed
- Usable capacity 4,560Wh
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units
- Allows for large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub
- Intelligent battery management system to protect battery cells
- 95% DoD with more usable capacity
- RS485 and CAN compatible
- Comes with a 5-year warranty extendable
- Long cycle life and superior performance
- Near-seamless integration with Victron equipment