Victron's Phoenix range of inverters are ready to supply power, problem free, to any load. This inverter's compact, light-weight design makes the Phoenix suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Pure sine wave output, high peak power and high efficiency inverter.
- Very high start up power; well suited to power up difficult loads such as refrigeration compressors, electric motors and other high-load appliances.
Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel and 3-phase operation capability.
- Connect to the VE.Bus port using an MK3-USB VE.Bus to USB interface.
- Using Victron's free VictronConnect or VEConfigure software adjust output voltage and frequency, over and under voltage settings, etc.
- Programmable relay can be used to signal alarm conditions, or to start a generator.
- Connect a Phoenix inverter to a Cerbo GX (or other Victron GX device) to enable remote monitoring and advanced controls from VRM, Victron's Remote Management portal.
If an automatic transfer switch is required for your application, we recommend using the MultiPlus inverter/charger instead.